Architourist.ca writes about architecture created by others and typically introduced to us through the work of others.
Original commentary and presentation, including website data, design and styling, logos, artwork and graphics are the property of and copyright by Architourist.ca. This may also include photographs, artwork, drawings and other media presentations. The website artwork and graphics may display items that are used by Architourist.ca under license. These works may not be used by others unless licenced by the original source.
Please respect the original content from Architourist.ca,
© 2013 Architourist.ca, All rights reserved.
No original content on this site may be copied or reused without express written consent from Architourist.ca.
Content Provided By Others
We appreciate what is provided by others:
- We are not cartographers so we use freely available maps and geolocation services provided by Google and Microsoft Bing. The map content and images are the property of these services and their partners. Google is a trademark of Google Inc., and they have complex arrangements with their partners that they explain here. Bing is a “Microsoft branded service” and they have their own arrangements which are detailed here.
- Unless otherwise noted, the property photos used on Architourist.ca are the works of others, such as the original photographer, architect, promoter, property owner and/or their agents, etc.
- Property descriptions are typically provided by the architect. Sometimes they also provide press kits, supplemental documents and drawings broadly or through their websites.
- Logos or trademarks may appear in work provided by others and are the property of their respective owners.
- Comments provided by our readers are appreciated, however we are not responsible for their content.
For content provided by others Architourist.ca attempts to make a citation, reference or other attribution to the original source where possible. Often, content has been so broadly published and republished that an original source cannot be determined. If you are the originating owner of such content, please contact us so that we can provide proper attribution.