Original content on Architourist.ca is provided for information and entertainment purposes only. Use of the content beyond these purposes is at the risk of the reader and not the responsibility of Architourist.ca. We make this information available “as is,” and do not guarantee its accuracy.
The opinions expressed by the publisher of Architourist.ca are individual observations by the author(s) and not those of the architects, photographers, property owners or other individuals that may be involved in the design, development, realization or promotion of a property.
Architourist.ca discusses the location of architectural works that are private property. We respect the privacy of property owners and occupants and request that you do, too. A goal of Architourist.ca is to appreciate the location and siting of a property through maps, images and discussion. Please do not trespass or otherwise disrespect the owner or occupant of a featured property.
Architourist.ca is not responsible for the content posted by commenters or advertising content that may be provided directly or indirectly. Reasonable attempts are made to review both comments and advertising for appropriateness of content and context. If you find comment or advertising content that is inappropriate please use the Contact page to inform the publisher. For more information about advertising content, please see the Disclosure and Privacy pages. Our policy regarding comment content is as follows.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comment links, if any, are “no-follow” in order to discourage spam.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete without notice any comments submitted to this blog.
The terms, conditions and policies of Architourist.ca may change at any time without notice. We’ll probably post something about it, but we reserve the right to change our practice as required. By using this website you agree to these terms, conditions and policies. If you disagree with these terms, conditions and policies you may not use this website.